In episode 22 of the Impact India podcast, I chat with Anya Gupta, a sustainable and conscious lifestyle advocate who shifted her city life to live on her family farm to study and create micro ecosystems.
Listen to more Causeartist podcasts.
Anya’s homegrown venture Aura Life is a quest to bring concepts of low waste and sustainable living to her home city of Chandigarh. In her spare time, she uses her voice on social media to share tips on conscious consumption, with a focus on fashion and lifestyle.
In this episode, Anya Gupta and I dive into:
- The power of social media for sharing messages of conscious living
- Why we need to break away from convenience and embrace accountability
- The need for intention behind every action in conscious living
Connect with Anya on anyagupta.com or Instagram, and be sure to check out the Aura ecosystem at Aura Life, Aura OKG, and Auro Pottery.
“When earth heals, you heal too.”
- BeFC Biofuel Cells and the Future of Sustainable Batteries
- Meet Fast Forward, the Accelerator Program Helping Tech Nonprofits Scale
- Meet Humanitix, the Non-Profit Changing the Ticketing World
- Meet Zebra Oasis, the Unique Sneaker That is 100% Recyclable
- Meet Aptera, the Solar Electric Vehicle on a Mission to Revolutionize Transportation
Jazz is one of the leading pioneers of the zero waste travel movement in India and the Director of Content at Causeartist. She is the co-founder of Hara House, India's first zero waste guesthouse, and Director of Hara World, an experiential education and impact travel organization for diverse young changemakers. Jazz is deeply passionate about empowering young people to become confident and knowledgeable leaders for sustainable development, zero waste living, conscious fashion, and responsible travel. She is a co-founder of Sustainable Travel Network, and host of the Impact India podcast.. Connect with Jazz at firstname.lastname@example.org