In Episode 25 of the Disruptors for Good podcast I speak with Branden Harvey, Founder of Good Good Good and the Good Newspaper on using his social media influence to inspire others and tell amazing stories from around the world.
Branden is a traveller and storyteller focused on the good in the world. He’s the host of the podcast Sounds Good, the creator of the Goodnewspaper, a printed newspaper full of good news, and built an online community over more than 250,000 world changers. Along the journey he has helped brands like Disney, Square, Southwest Airlines, and (RED) tell meaningful stories with heart all over the world. He’s been written about and featured by media including The Washington Post, Seventeen Magazine, Fortune Magazine, and Mashable.
He also tells stories through Instagram, Snapchat. His captions and photos on Instagram have been featured in Fortune Magazine, Mashable, and Esquire and was nominated for a Shorty Award for Snapchatter of the Year. Twice. (he got beat by DJ Khaled, of course.) 😂
Listen to more Causeartist podcasts here.
- How to Make Your Ecommerce Store a Sustainable Business
- The Importance of Website Design for Early Stage Nonprofits and Social Enterprises
- Meet Colive, a Food Startup Created in a Conflict Zone to Address Peacekeeping Through Business
- 40 Social Entrepreneurs to Watch for in 2022
- Company Ventures is Building a Community of New York City Founders Seeking to Create With Purpose
Grant is the founder of Causeartist, one of the most influential impact business platforms in the world. Since 2013, Causeartist has been read in over 150 countries. Grant has personally interviewed 700+ impact entrepreneurs from around the world, highlighting innovations in ethical fashion, climate change, ethical technology, impact investing, and sustainable travel.