In episode 99 of the Disruptors for GOOD podcast, we speak with Adam Mullins, founder of Brixilated, on using Lego® to help individuals in their opioid recovery journey and promote mindfulness and self-care.
Adam Mullins is the Founder/CEO of Brixilated, an early-stage social enterprise whose mission is to make life better with LEGO®.
Brixilated builds what you love with Lego®. From mosaics to miniatures, their custom-designed products and experiences aim to spark curiosity, instill confidence, and promote self-care for builders of all ages.
The company recently developed a partnership with the University of Dayton and the Institute of Applied Creative Transformation (IACT).
The mission with this partnership is to provide personalized employment opportunities that support the sustained recovery for the people, families, and communities impacted by the opioid epidemic. Partnering with Dr. Emily Cory, the Director of Leonardo Enterprises, the Paper to Practice series challenges students to radically reengineer our operational procedures to better meet the unique needs of individuals going through recovery and, ultimately, improve long-term outcomes.
Listen to more Causeartist podcasts here
- How the Future of Sustainable Mineral Exploration will Power the Electric Vehicle Revolution
- Meet the World’s First Green Digital Asset, a Carbon Credit-Backed Token
- Investment Banker Turned Social Entrepreneur Left his Career to Design Innovative Clothing for Cancer Patients
- The Journey to Create a New Standard of Mental Wellness Through Unique Psychedelic Therapeutics and Treatment
- Brixilated Created a Mindfulness Curriculum That Uses Lego® to Help Individuals With Their Opioid Recovery Journey
Causeartist is a multi media company spotlighting impact entrepreneurs, impact startups, and corporate social responsibility.