In episode 99 of the Disruptors for GOOD podcast, we speak with Adam Mullins, founder of Brixilated, on using Lego® to help individuals in their opioid recovery journey and promote mindfulness and self-care.
Adam Mullins is the Founder/CEO of Brixilated, an early-stage social enterprise whose mission is to make life better with LEGO®.
Brixilated builds what you love with Lego®. From mosaics to miniatures, their custom-designed products and experiences aim to spark curiosity, instill confidence, and promote self-care for builders of all ages.
The company recently developed a partnership with the University of Dayton and the Institute of Applied Creative Transformation (IACT).
The mission with this partnership is to provide personalized employment opportunities that support the sustained recovery for the people, families, and communities impacted by the opioid epidemic. Partnering with Dr. Emily Cory, the Director of Leonardo Enterprises, the Paper to Practice series challenges students to radically reengineer our operational procedures to better meet the unique needs of individuals going through recovery and, ultimately, improve long-term outcomes.
Listen to more Causeartist podcasts here
- Benefit Corporations vs B-Corps: What’s the Difference?
- 18 Innovative FoodTech Startups to Watch for in 2023
- The Shop for Good Sale is Becoming the Ethical and Sustainable Alternative to Black Friday
- Veer is on a Mission to Bring a Clean Future to the $1T Shipping Industry
- Meet INSEACT, the Startup Using the Black Soldier Fly to Address the World’s Growing Protein Demand
Causeartist is a multi media company spotlighting impact entrepreneurs, impact startups, and corporate social responsibility.