In episode 99 of the Disruptors for GOOD podcast, we speak with Adam Mullins, founder of Brixilated, on using Lego® to help individuals in their opioid recovery journey and promote mindfulness and self-care.
Adam Mullins is the Founder/CEO of Brixilated, an early-stage social enterprise whose mission is to make life better with LEGO®.
Brixilated builds what you love with Lego®. From mosaics to miniatures, their custom-designed products and experiences aim to spark curiosity, instill confidence, and promote self-care for builders of all ages.
The company recently developed a partnership with the University of Dayton and the Institute of Applied Creative Transformation (IACT).
The mission with this partnership is to provide personalized employment opportunities that support the sustained recovery for the people, families, and communities impacted by the opioid epidemic. Partnering with Dr. Emily Cory, the Director of Leonardo Enterprises, the Paper to Practice series challenges students to radically reengineer our operational procedures to better meet the unique needs of individuals going through recovery and, ultimately, improve long-term outcomes.
Listen to more Causeartist podcasts here
- Fairbee Launches Premium Marketplace for Impact Brands and Conscious Consumers
- The JDRF T1D Fund is Using a Combination of Venture Capital and Philanthropy to Drive Cures for Type 1 Diabetes
- 21 Social Good Apps That Make It Simple To Impact The World Everyday
- The Future of Food Technology and How it Helps Mitigate the Threats of Climate Change
- The Future of Sustainable Fashion in Africa: How Traditional Methods Are Paving the Way
Causeartist is a multi media company spotlighting impact entrepreneurs, impact startups, and corporate social responsibility.