In episode 17 of the Investing in Impact podcast, I speak with Kyle Lukianuk, President of Good Returns, on philanthropic capital, CDFIs, public and private partnerships, and the future of impact investing.
Kyle is a social entrepreneur interested in all things that aim to make our world a better place. He is deeply passionate about developing financially innovative ways to mobilize more resources for impact.
About Good Returns
Good Returns is a network-based model established to help businesses to drive sustainable social impact in a way that supports their core business objectives. Based in Dallas,TX Good Returns leverages the resources of businesses and foundations to provide interest free loans to sustainable impact organizations around the world.
The company is working to construct models for business where doing good and doing well are perfectly aligned.
They also partner with companies to help build a better, more sustainable world. Leveraging the teams background in technology, banking, retail, marketing, finance, philanthropy, and private equity, the team works with companies to develop innovative, measurable corporate citizenship activities that help drive a company’s bottom line.
Listen to more Causeartist podcasts here.
- Benefit Corporations vs B-Corps: What’s the Difference?
- 18 Innovative FoodTech Startups to Watch for in 2023
- The Shop for Good Sale is Becoming the Ethical and Sustainable Alternative to Black Friday
- Veer is on a Mission to Bring a Clean Future to the $1T Shipping Industry
- Meet INSEACT, the Startup Using the Black Soldier Fly to Address the World’s Growing Protein Demand