And I’m back with season 3, and much earlier than I thought.
When I ended season 2, I was feeling super uncertain and nervous about moving through COVID-19.
That hasn’t changed.
I also thought I would use the season to dive into the shifts social businesses in India were going through post-pandemic, but that has yet to come.
Now here we are—three months later and the change we are seeing is constant. However, it’s also become a beautiful time to go inwards, absorb, reflect, and re-strategize on how you lead your lifestyle or your social business.
In this episode I’m coming at you from my kitchen, diving into conscious living and how individual and diverse it is for everyone. I’m also introducing what to expect from season 3 of Impact India, my reflections on quarantine as a social entrepreneur, and why I’ve been busier than ever during the pandemic (especially in launching Curated Consciously!).
“Sustainability starts at home.” – Jazzmine Raine
- Supporting Students and Young Leaders in Building the Future of Travel with Operation Groundswell
- 50 Social Impact Investing Ventures Changing the World Through Finance
- Fairbee Launches Premium Marketplace for Impact Brands and Conscious Consumers
- The JDRF T1D Fund is Using a Combination of Venture Capital and Philanthropy to Drive Cures for Type 1 Diabetes
- 21 Social Good Apps That Make It Simple To Impact The World Everyday
Jazz is one of the leading pioneers of the zero waste travel movement in India and the Director of Content at Causeartist. She is the co-founder of Hara House, India's first zero waste guesthouse, and Director of Hara World, an experiential education and impact travel organization for diverse young changemakers. Jazz is deeply passionate about empowering young people to become confident and knowledgeable leaders for sustainable development, zero waste living, conscious fashion, and responsible travel. She is a co-founder of Sustainable Travel Network, and host of the Impact India podcast.. Connect with Jazz at email@example.com