In episode 71 of the Disruptors for GOOD podcast, I speak with Dinesh Tadpalli, Founder of incrEDIBLE, on creating the first company to mass-produce edible spoons and cutlery and help alleviate waste from 100 million plastic utensils used every day in America. Dinesh is an Impact based entrepreneur, hiker, engineer and angel investor. Crazy enough to sell his home for the sake of the planet and startup.
Listen to more Causeartist podcasts here.
He is the founder of incrEDIBLE, edible spoons, and sustainable cutlery. Plastic cutlery takes 1000 years to decompose – compostable products take equally as long if thrown in the trash. This makes Edible Spoons the most ECO-Friendly option for your special occasion.
100 million plastic utensils are used every day. As the first company to mass-produce edible cutlery, you can help us grow to put an end to this crisis. Saving the planet never tasted this good!
incrEDIBLE is a small group of individuals from various backgrounds and cultures. Although they were a world apart, their shared passion for sustainability led us to find one another from around the globe. Together they have pledged to surmount the plastic problem that has been ignored for too long.
- A Conversation with Anheuser-Busch InBev on Changing Social Norms and Eliminating Harmful Drinking
- MycoWorks has Developed Natural Alternatives to Leather and Plastics using Mushroom Mycelium Technology
- MODHER Is Pushing the Limits of Eco-Friendly Fashion with Its New Sustainable Handbag Line
- The Hidden Genius Project Prepares Black Male Youth to Participate in the Global Tech Economy
- Guide: Startup Funding for Social Entrepreneurs
Grant is the founder of Causeartist, one of the most influential impact business platforms in the world. Since 2013, Causeartist has been read in over 200 countries. Grant has personally interviewed over 600 impact entrepreneurs from around the world, highlighting innovations in ethical fashion, climate change, ethical technology, impact investing, and sustainable travel.