In episode 69 of the Disruptors for GOOD podcast, I speak with Shireen Jaffer CEO of Edvo and Forbes 30 under 30 recipient about building innovative educational tools to empower life long learning for billions around the world.
Shireen Jaffer is a second-time founder, Forbes 30 under 30, and CEO of Edvo, a venture-backed startup in Los Angeles that empowers people with the tools to think better and live better. Shireen has helped over 50,000 people in their careers over the last 10 years, from recent grads to executives, and is passionate about helping people build meaningful lives. She has also worked with hundreds of companies, from Fortune 500s to early stage startups, advising them on recruiting and hiring practices. Shireen is an active angel investor, people advisor at PIF.vc, and host of the Edvolution Podcast.
Edvo exists to empower people to think for themselves and live better lives. They provide the tools for a life full of meaningful learning, critical thinking, and better results. If that sounds like something you’d be interested in, then join us and explore a like-minded community of people on the same journey!
To get started you can also check out the Mental Models app that Shireen and her co-founder creator.
Listen to Causeartist podcast here.
- 50 Social Impact Investing Ventures Changing the World Through Finance
- Fairbee Launches Premium Marketplace for Impact Brands and Conscious Consumers
- The JDRF T1D Fund is Using a Combination of Venture Capital and Philanthropy to Drive Cures for Type 1 Diabetes
- 21 Social Good Apps That Make It Simple To Impact The World Everyday
- The Future of Food Technology and How it Helps Mitigate the Threats of Climate Change
Grant is the founder of Causeartist, one of the most influential impact business platforms in the world. Since 2013, Causeartist has been read in over 200 countries. Grant has personally interviewed over 600 impact entrepreneurs from around the world, highlighting innovations in ethical fashion, climate change, ethical technology, impact investing, and sustainable travel.