Marc dedicated to having an impact. Defining success in unconventional measures he has earned a living by applying the skills of entrepreneurship and marketing for a cause. Marc Angelo is also the founder behind Valhalla Farms, The Valhalla Movement, and Superhero Academy – he strives to empower social entrepreneurs and sustainable business leaders to be bold – dynamic – engaging storytellers – aka everyday superheroes – that will change the world through their actions and the movements they help inspire.
Marc’s thirst for exploring and the pursuit of new ideas and ways to growing the sustainability movement into a mainstream lifestyle is unquenchable.
The foundation of the farm and community is built around a term called permaculture. Permaculture is a philosophy of working with nature through observation of all the functions of each element to design whole systems. Valhalla Farms Montreal is applying principles of permaculture in all aspects of the project.
Valhalla Farms Learning Center
Natural Building; there are many solutions today that function passively using natural or reused materials such as Hemp, Earthships, Cob houses, Rocket Stoves and Compost showers. These innovative technologies provide accessible change for everyone.
Sociocracy is a self-managed decision making model for organizations and communities. Valhalla Farms Montreal implements Sociocracy to ensure that all members are included in the decision making while still being efficient in our decision making.
- Athari Group Launches a Free Global Accelerator for Idea-Stage Nonprofits
- Fair Trade Skin Care: How Shea Yeleen Offers Five Times Ghana’s Minimum Wage to Women-Owned Cooperatives
- How the Future of Sustainable Mineral Exploration will Power the Electric Vehicle Revolution
- Meet the World’s First Green Digital Asset, a Carbon Credit-Backed Token
- Investment Banker Turned Social Entrepreneur Left his Career to Design Innovative Clothing for Cancer Patients
Founder of Causeartist and Impact Recipe // Social Entrepreneur