In episode 10 of the Investing in Impact podcast, I speak with female founder, Melinda Moore, General Partner at Moore Ventures on investing in the green economy and literally writing the book on raising money through crowdfunding.
Melinda Moore is also the Co-Founder of TuesdayNights. She is an entrepreneur, investor, advisor and global speaker with over 20 years of experience, and two exits (STV Communications and LovingEco). Melinda is the author of How to Raise Money: The Ultimate Guide to Crowdfunding and has raised over 100 million via equity crowdfunding.
She served as the Senior Vice President for Entertainment Media Ventures. Her work has been widely recognized by Digital LA (Top 50 Digital Women in 2015), the Green Business Bureau and the National Association of Women Business Owners’ Hall of Fame. Melinda serves on the Board of A Sense of Home and has a B.A. from UCLA.
Listen to more Causeartist podcasts here.
- Fairbee Launches Premium Marketplace for Impact Brands and Conscious Consumers
- The JDRF T1D Fund is Using a Combination of Venture Capital and Philanthropy to Drive Cures for Type 1 Diabetes
- 21 Social Good Apps That Make It Simple To Impact The World Everyday
- The Future of Food Technology and How it Helps Mitigate the Threats of Climate Change
- The Future of Sustainable Fashion in Africa: How Traditional Methods Are Paving the Way
Grant is the founder of Causeartist, one of the most influential impact business platforms in the world. Since 2013, Causeartist has been read in over 200 countries. Grant has personally interviewed over 600 impact entrepreneurs from around the world, highlighting innovations in ethical fashion, climate change, ethical technology, impact investing, and sustainable travel.