In Episode 11 of the Disruptors for Good podcast I speak with Kyle Parsons, the Founder and CEO of Indosole, a leader in social impact and on a quest to become the most sustainable footwear company in the world.
Indosole takes old tires that would otherwise contribute to Indonesia’s massive landfill problem, and transforms them into beautiful sandals and shoes through a production process that is organic, toxic free, and environmentally sustainable. Not only that – the process provides dignified work to many in Indonesia.
For a decade now Indosole has strived to be the environmental keepers of the future. They have successfully merged artisan skill with social impact, developing a custom shoemaking process that transforms tires to shoe soles by hand. Through this crafted concept and forward thinking, Indosole has been able to save over 100K+ tires from landfills, but to have a mass scale environmental impact a breakthrough technology was needed.
- Socially Responsible Products You Can Buy at Target
- 6 Ethical and Sustainable Pet Products You and Your Furry Friend Will Adore
- These 6 Ethical Fashion and Lifestyle Brands Are the Future of Style and Luxury
- 3 Things You Might Not Know About Fast Fashion
- Causeartist and Bark Media Team Up to Expand Coverage for the Social Impact Business Sector
Founder of Causeartist and Impact Recipe // Social Entrepreneur