In Episode 9 of the Disruptors for Good podcast I speak with Max Rivest, the Co-founder and CEO of Wize Monkey. By using the leaves of the coffee plant in the off-season that are typically discarded, Wize Monkey generates year-round jobs for growers and train staff with added-value skills to process and taste-test Coffee Leaf Tea.
Some of their accolades include World Tea Expo ‘Best New Product’, ‘Best Mission-Driven Business’ NEXTY Award, and multiple nominations for innovation awards.
Having a Bachelor’s in International Sustainable Development and a Master’s in International Business, Max’s personal goal is to set a new standard in the tea and coffee industries for transparency and straight-forward communications. He is most excited about the opportunity to revolutionize the coffee industry for the better, and give back to the cultures and people that have provided so many great experiences.
Related post: The 37 Social Entrepreneurs To Watch For In 2017
- Clean Cause is Disrupting the Beverage Industry While Supporting Individuals in Recovery
- Socially Responsible Products You Can Buy at Target
- 6 Ethical and Sustainable Pet Products You and Your Furry Friend Will Adore
- These 6 Ethical Fashion and Lifestyle Brands Are the Future of Style and Luxury
- 3 Things You Might Not Know About Fast Fashion
Founder of Causeartist and Impact Recipe // Social Entrepreneur