Work on Emerald Workshops, a new mixed-use campus in Frederick, Colorado, is now underway. Designed by Independent Architecture, this development of 56 customizable units over eight buildings fosters a social commercial environment that bridges the gap between an urban main street and spacious rural landscape. In addition, the new campus will have modern and affordable spaces unlike much of the expensive Denver region.
Where is Frederick Colorado?
This new campus is located 20 minutes from Denver, Boulder, and Fort Collins and close to Amazon’s new fulfillment center. Each of its 56 affordable and flexible units can adapt to a variety of businesses, making it the idea hub for emerging entrepreneurs and social innovators. The campus implements sustainability with xeriscaping of native plants and grasses.
Occupancy will begin in May 2019, and full completion of the project is scheduled for August 2019.
“The Denver and Boulder metro area is becoming increasingly unaffordable. As a result, the Emerald Workshops will provide the fastest growing region of Colorado with unique and affordable space. We aim to cater to a wide spectrum of the community, from traditional workshops to digital entrepreneurs.” – Andrew Ghadimi, Partner at Emerald Management
What the Emerald Workshops will look like?
Listen to Causeartist podcasts here.
- Meet Steward, the Innovative Online Lending Platform Helping Fund the Growth of Regenerative Agriculture
- ESG & the Transformation of Business Education in the Fashion Industry
- 5 Ethical Coffee Brands You Can Shop Online
- Is Your Retirement Plan Invested According to Your Values? A Look at ESG Investing and Better Retirement Plan Options
- Beer, Bread, Brushes, & Becoming an Impact Entrepreneur
Causeartist is a multi media company spotlighting impact entrepreneurs, impact startups, and corporate social responsibility.