The eco-minded tech brand Nimble has announced its new Bottle Case, the world’s only protective case for iPhone made from 100% recycled plastic bottles. With the sale of each Bottle Case, Nimble will donate 5% to those working to protect the planet’s oceans and marine life. 😀
“Our oceans are drowning in plastic. We’re not interested in creating new plastic to make phone cases. We want to keep existing plastic in the economy and out of our oceans and landfills.”Ross Howe, CEO and Co-founder of nimble.
Bottle Case comes in five unique colors inspired by the ocean: Soft Coral, Glacier, Seagrass, Deep Sea, and Black Sand. Each color is paired with a different nonprofit recipient.
Nimble’s nonprofit partners include Coral Reef Alliance (Soft Coral); CarbonFund.org (Glacier); Sea Save Foundation (Deep Sea); The Seabin Foundation (Seagrass); and WILDCOAST (Black Sand). All donations are tracked and verified by 1% for the Planet.
The Bottle Case design is slim and light. It includes several variations of rPET (recycled plastic bottles). A hard rPET inner shell is covered by a durable, rPET fabric to provide a comfortable hand grip.
Every Bottle Case includes a suede-like, rPET fabric interior lining, and a rPET camera ring, both styled in Nimble’s signature blue to represent the company’s commitment to clean, plastic-free oceans.
Following Apple Case Guidelines for protection, Bottle Case is also washable, and shipped in 100% plastic-free packaging.
When the case is no longer needed, Nimble will recycle or repurpose it at no added cost the consumer through an expansion of their current One-for-One Tech Recovery Project. ♻️
Available for iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, and iPhone XR at gonimble.com for $39.95.
- How the Future of Sustainable Mineral Exploration will Power the Electric Vehicle Revolution
- Meet the World’s First Green Digital Asset, a Carbon Credit-Backed Token
- Investment Banker Turned Social Entrepreneur Left his Career to Design Innovative Clothing for Cancer Patients
- The Journey to Create a New Standard of Mental Wellness Through Unique Psychedelic Therapeutics and Treatment
- Brixilated Created a Mindfulness Curriculum That Uses Lego® to Help Individuals With Their Opioid Recovery Journey
Causeartist is a multi media company spotlighting impact entrepreneurs, impact startups, and corporate social responsibility.