In episode 4 of the Investing in Impact podcast, I speak with Alexander Holt, Founding Partner at Limitless Ventures, on his journey through addiction and how private and philanthropic capital can be a catalyst in prevention and recovery for millions dealing with mental health issues.
Limitless Venture’s Founder Alexander Holt started the “Recovery Fund” in 2018 with the goal of creating 500,000 sober lives in the next 10 years through LV’s investments. Limitless Ventures is an independent growth capital sponsor in the lower middle market combining private and philanthropic capital to scale multi-disciplinary solutions for those impacted by mental health challenges and the addiction epidemic.
Listen to more Causeartist podcasts here.
- How the Future of Sustainable Mineral Exploration will Power the Electric Vehicle Revolution
- Meet the World’s First Green Digital Asset, a Carbon Credit-Backed Token
- Investment Banker Turned Social Entrepreneur Left his Career to Design Innovative Clothing for Cancer Patients
- The Journey to Create a New Standard of Mental Wellness Through Unique Psychedelic Therapeutics and Treatment
- Brixilated Created a Mindfulness Curriculum That Uses Lego® to Help Individuals With Their Opioid Recovery Journey
Causeartist is a multi media company spotlighting impact entrepreneurs, impact startups, and corporate social responsibility.