In episode 109 of the Disruptors for GOOD podcast, we speak with Molly Stillman on her learnings and impact on spending a decade covering and interviewing social entrepreneurs and impact brands.
Molly Stillman is the founder and creator of Still Being Molly, a life and style blog started in 2007, and the host of the Business with Purpose podcast, started in 2016. She is a speaker, teacher, writer, and loud laugher with a passion for inspiring women to know that they were created on purpose, with a purpose, and for a purpose.
Molly started blogging in college on LiveJournal. (Remember that? It was a whole lot of Dashboard Confessional lyrics and was incredibly emo.) In 2007, Molly moved to WordPress and wanted to bring joy to people through her satirical writing.
“True joy from within looks different than I thought it once did.”
Molly and her husband recently purchased a farm! Selah Farm is a family homestead with a dream & vision to steward the land well. In the episode we talk about her journey through conscious consumerism and how the farm is a natural evolution of a continued lifestyle built around sustainability.
Listen to more Causeartist podcasts here.
- Jasiel Martin-Odoom of Unreasonable Collective Talks Impact Startups Across Europe and Africa
- Meet Carbyon, the XPRIZE Carbon Removal Milestone Award Winning Startup, Building the Future of Renewable Energy
- 7 Eco Friendly Cleaning Products for Conscious Consumers
- Meet WaterBear Network, the First Streaming Service Dedicated to Climate Action and Sustainability
- 10 Ethical Denim Brands Creating Sustainable Jeans for Conscious Consumers
Grant is the founder of Causeartist, one of the most influential impact business platforms in the world. Since 2013, Causeartist has been read in over 150 countries. Grant has personally interviewed 700+ impact entrepreneurs from around the world, highlighting innovations in ethical fashion, climate change, ethical technology, impact investing, and sustainable travel.