In episode 109 of the Disruptors for GOOD podcast, we speak with Molly Stillman on her learnings and impact on spending a decade covering and interviewing social entrepreneurs and impact brands.
Molly Stillman is the founder and creator of Still Being Molly, a life and style blog started in 2007, and the host of the Business with Purpose podcast, started in 2016. She is a speaker, teacher, writer, and loud laugher with a passion for inspiring women to know that they were created on purpose, with a purpose, and for a purpose.
Molly started blogging in college on LiveJournal. (Remember that? It was a whole lot of Dashboard Confessional lyrics and was incredibly emo.) In 2007, Molly moved to WordPress and wanted to bring joy to people through her satirical writing.
“True joy from within looks different than I thought it once did.”
Molly and her husband recently purchased a farm! Selah Farm is a family homestead with a dream & vision to steward the land well. In the episode we talk about her journey through conscious consumerism and how the farm is a natural evolution of a continued lifestyle built around sustainability.
Listen to more Causeartist podcasts here.
- GiveCrypto is Financially Empowering the Impoverished and Unbanked Around the World
- A Conversation with Anheuser-Busch InBev on Changing Social Norms and Eliminating Harmful Drinking
- MycoWorks has Developed Natural Alternatives to Leather and Plastics using Mushroom Mycelium Technology
- MODHER Is Pushing the Limits of Eco-Friendly Fashion with Its New Sustainable Handbag Line
- The Hidden Genius Project Prepares Black Male Youth to Participate in the Global Tech Economy
Grant is the founder of Causeartist, one of the most influential impact business platforms in the world. Since 2013, Causeartist has been read in over 200 countries. Grant has personally interviewed over 600 impact entrepreneurs from around the world, highlighting innovations in ethical fashion, climate change, ethical technology, impact investing, and sustainable travel.