In episode 60 of the Disruptors for GOOD podcast, I speak with Daniel Lloyd, Founder and President of Minority Millennials, an innovative organization that works to represent Minorities & Millennials in policies that impact America’s future.
The vision of the organization is to help ensure that the minority millennial and future generations of America are provided the proper human capital investment needed-to move towards a more economically, culturally, and socially sustainable future.
The organization was founded in 2017 by Daniel Lloyd & Andrew Ayodeji as a tool to bridge the gap between policy & culture on Long Island, NY. With a mission to represent Minorities & Millennials in policies that impact our future. We accomplish this by empowering this generation and those thereafter with POLICY changes that remove obstacles to attaining and maintaining success. We work to develop ideas that solve problems in our community, create a shared consciousness of environments that promotes innovation and advocate for an inclusive and equitable quality education, healthcare and economic opportunities.
The organization also train and educate new leadership and develop initiatives to build wealth, home ownership and political equity for the sustainability of our country. The organization provides forums for minorities & millennials to network, problem solve, and obtain advice on critical issues facing their professional & personal development. Members benefit from our committees, educational programs, career resources, research capabilities, mentoring opportunities, and business advisory services.
Listen to more Causeartist podcast here.
- How to Create a Profitable, Organic, and Fair Trade Coffee Company with the Founder of Dean’s Beans
- Athari Group Launches a Free Global Accelerator for Idea-Stage Nonprofits
- Fair Trade Skin Care: How Shea Yeleen Offers Five Times Ghana’s Minimum Wage to Women-Owned Cooperatives
- How the Future of Sustainable Mineral Exploration will Power the Electric Vehicle Revolution
- Meet the World’s First Green Digital Asset, a Carbon Credit-Backed Token
Founder of Causeartist and Impact Recipe // Social Entrepreneur