In episode 17 of the Investing in Impact podcast, I speak with Kyle Lukianuk, President of Good Returns, on philanthropic capital, CDFIs, public and private partnerships, and the future of impact investing.
Kyle is a social entrepreneur interested in all things that aim to make our world a better place. He is deeply passionate about developing financially innovative ways to mobilize more resources for impact.
Good Returns is a network-based model established to help businesses to drive sustainable social impact in a way that supports their core business objectives. Based in Dallas,TX Good Returns leverages the resources of businesses and foundations to provide interest free loans to sustainable impact organizations around the world.
Good Returns is working to construct models for business where doing good and doing well are perfectly aligned.
Good Returns partners with companies to help build a better, more sustainable world. Leveraging the teams background in technology, banking, retail, marketing, finance, philanthropy, and private equity, the team works with companies to develop innovative, measurable corporate citizenship activities that help drive a company’s bottom line.
Listen to more Causeartist podcasts here.
- Meet Steward, the Innovative Online Lending Platform Helping Fund the Growth of Regenerative Agriculture
- ESG & the Transformation of Business Education in the Fashion Industry
- 5 Ethical Coffee Brands You Can Shop Online
- Is Your Retirement Plan Invested According to Your Values? A Look at ESG Investing and Better Retirement Plan Options
- Beer, Bread, Brushes, & Becoming an Impact Entrepreneur