Peter was Head of Business Development at RCI, a investment technology and alternative lending platform backed by 8VC and Soros Fund Management. Prior to that, Peter created both an early-stage AI venture capital firm focused on investing in companies using machine learning in high-impact areas of application, as well as a specialist strategy and management consultancy for institutional investors, Kalytix Partners (acquired), founded by Dr. Ashby Monk and Prof. Gordon Clark. Peter has extensive management consulting, investment research, and industry analysis experience.
In addition to his work, Peter has led research on impact finance and strategic investment at Stanford University, collaborating with Planet Heritage and White Sand Investor Group. His publications include Sovereign Development Funds: The Governance and Management of Strategic Investment Institutions, which was published in the The Oxford Handbook of Sovereign Wealth Funds (2018).
Peter has an MPhil in Business Administration and Finance from the Judge Business School, University of Cambridge, and a first-class honors BA in English and Critical Theory from Queen Mary, University of London.
- Fairbee Launches Premium Marketplace for Impact Brands and Conscious Consumers
- The JDRF T1D Fund is Using a Combination of Venture Capital and Philanthropy to Drive Cures for Type 1 Diabetes
- 21 Social Good Apps That Make It Simple To Impact The World Everyday
- The Future of Food Technology and How it Helps Mitigate the Threats of Climate Change
- The Future of Sustainable Fashion in Africa: How Traditional Methods Are Paving the Way
Grant is the founder of Causeartist, one of the most influential impact business platforms in the world. Since 2013, Causeartist has been read in over 200 countries. Grant has personally interviewed over 600 impact entrepreneurs from around the world, highlighting innovations in ethical fashion, climate change, ethical technology, impact investing, and sustainable travel.