- Sustainable Hoodie & Jogger Sweatsuit from MADI Apparel
- The Summer Sweats from Reistor
- Black ReSet Jogger from Girlfriend Collective
- The Dressy Sweatpant from Encircled
- The Abby Jogger from Lev Apparel
- Stadium Jogger from WVM
- Pima Long Sleeve Jogger Set from Leena & Lu
- Quilted Jogger from WVN
- Foothill Jogger from Toad & Co
- The Cozy Dressy Sweatpant from Encircled
Sustainable fashion is becoming increasingly popular as people strive to reduce their carbon footprint and make more conscious decisions about the products they buy.
Sustainable sweatpants and joggers are a great way to stay comfortable while also doing your part to help save the environment. Let’s take a closer look at eco-friendly clothing and why it’s important.
One of the major benefits of investing in sustainable sweatpants and joggers is that they last longer than conventional items due to the use of higher quality materials and manufacturing processes.
These items are often made with thicker fabrics that are designed to stand up against wear and tear better than regular clothing items.
Additionally, many brands use recycled materials or post-consumer waste in their designs which reduces waste going into landfills or being burned for energy.
This helps reduce our dependence on fossil fuels and limits our contribution towards global warming by reducing greenhouse gases emitted during production processes.
Not only do they offer great quality but they also help reduce your carbon footprint by limiting your reliance on fossil fuels during production processes.
Additionally, these items tend to last longer than conventional clothes so you won’t have to replace them as often – saving both time & money!
Below are a consolidated list of some of the best Sustainable Sweatpants and Joggers you can currently shop for.
Sustainable Hoodie & Jogger Sweatsuit from MADI Apparel
Listen to more Causeartist podcasts.
- Made in Kansas City by cut and sew artisans. All sewers are paid a living wage
- Ethically sourced Tencel + Organic Cotton Stretch Fleece fabric blend
- The tencel is derived from the wood pulp of eucalyptus trees
- Our organic cotton is chemical-free and long lasting
- Ridiculously soft, cozy, stretchy. You won’t want to take it off. And you don’t have to! Meant for all day lounging.
- Sustainable, ethical staple basic
Every element of your purchase makes a difference from manufacturing to fair wages to local production and donating basic needs.
For every ethical basic purchased, MADI donates a pair of underwear to a woman in need. Why? Because it’s the most under-donated item of clothing. They’re 100% committed to ethical, local labor and environmental sustainability
The Summer Sweats from Reistor
Perfect for everyday wear, these hemp joggers make the ultimate sustainable style statement. Half of the garments are produced at community centers run by nonprofit organizations focused on providing sustainable livelihoods to women from underserved communities.
The aim is to empower women from disadvantaged communities through vocational training in safe and hygienic workspaces with fair wages and have them help with 100% of the production.
Black ReSet Jogger from Girlfriend Collective
Recycled, recyclable and ridiculously comfy. Get a leg up on your warmup wear with these insanely soft, relaxed, heavyweight jersey joggers. Psst — they also have pockets.
The ReSet Jogger is made with recycled jersey and is soft, quick-drying and breathable so you can get your heart rate up and recycle all at the same time.
- Made from 91% recycled plastic bottles (RPET) and 9% spandex
- Recyclable with ReGirlfriend
- Peached on both sides (psst, that’s a finishing process for an extra soft feel)
- Two side seam pockets
- Moisture-wicking and quick-drying
- Self fabric waistband with inside drawcord
- Elasticated cinched cuffs
- Stretchy without being saggy
- Mini coverstitch at all seams
The Dressy Sweatpant from Encircled
Meet the Dressy Sweatsuit. The most versatile ‘sweatsuit’ you’ll ever have in your wardrobe. The Dressy Sweatsuit is an elevated take on two classic basics that can be worn together or apart for endless options.
- Choose your size, colour and fabric in the timeless Dressy Sweatshirt
- Choose your size, colour, inseam and fabric in the infamous Dressy Sweatpant
- Automatically save 10% off at checkout
- Then, prepare to lounge in exceptionally comfortable stylish basics
Effortless style, quality, comfort, ethics and (genuine) sustainability — Encircled compromise nothing, so you don’t have to either. Proudly one of a handful of Women-owned certified B Corporations in Canada.
The Abby Jogger from Lev Apparel
Loungewear elevated, these joggers offer both relaxed and urban vibes. Easily paired with sneakers and your favorite sweatshirt but also plays dress-up with a blazer and heels.
Women-owned Lev Apparel knows that women don’t need a million different outfit options out there to feel their best—just a few high-quality, sustainable staples that fit well and feel great!
And that’s exactly what Lev is out to provide. They’re all about stylish designs that fit and flatter, work with your body type, and that you’ll love to wear for years to come.
Lev Apparel believes that empowered women empower women! That’s why they’re committed to great workplace environments and fair wages for their workers—at risk women in New Delhi.
Stadium Jogger from WVM
Sweatpants worth living in. With a relaxed fit, you’ll feel casual cool while staying cozy. Crafted from luxe organic cotton french terry, these essential sweats pair perfectly with our Warm-Up Hoodie for an instantly easy outfit.
- French terry — 100% organic cotton
- Elastic waistband and ankle cuffs
- GOTS Certified
- Made in our Fair Trade Certified™ factory
Pima Long Sleeve Jogger Set from Leena & Lu
The Long Sleeve Set: featuring the Pima-cotton long sleeve shirt and the best-selling joggers with a custom, ribbed Pima-Cotton blend for the coziest fit ever.
- The two-piece pajama set includes a long-sleeve top and matching jogger’s bottoms.
- The Black set is 100% GOTS Certified Organic Peruvian Pima Cotton Rib
- The grey set is 100% GOTS Certified Organic Peruvian Pima Cotton jersey
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
Sisters, mothers, and founders Ofelia and Kathya embarked on a shared dream to work together, to bring superior products ethically made with a Peruvian influence. Since 2018, Leena & Lu has delivered irresistibly soft, comfortable, and modern sleepwear to women and children.
All products are made responsibly with health and wellness in mind.
Quilted Jogger from WVN
The thick (Re)WVN quilted slub in these relaxed joggers offers warmth, comfort, and style with an eco-conscious advantage. The dynamic fabric is made from a blend of organic cotton and recycled polyester, making it a more sustainable solution for those colder days ahead. Made to match our Quilted Timber Sweatshirt.
- (Re)WVN quilted slub – 80% organic cotton / 20% recycled polyester
- Deep pockets
Foothill Jogger from Toad & Co
When it’s time to relax, relax you shall. These are your go-to joggers for those moments when all that you need from your clothing is pure eco-friendly softness.
- Wrinkle resistant
- Made with recycled content
- Encased elastic waistband with drawcord
- Jogger fit
- 27.5″ inseam
Makers of trail to tavern eco-conscious casualwear, Toad&Co has lived their mission to live well, do good for 20 years. They’re going the extra mile to ensure sustainability in the clothing industry—one of the largest polluter of air and water globally.
From eco-friendly materials like organic cotton, Tencel, and recycled fabrics, to reusable mailers, giving back 1% to the planet, and repairing gently-used clothes to be loved again.
But Toad&Co doesn’t limit its impact to environmental causes. They also work with non-profits that give back to adults with disabilities.
Toad&Co sells a wide range of fun, well-designed clothing for women and men. These products are functional as well as comfortable, but none of that comes at the expense of style—or sustainability.
The Cozy Dressy Sweatpant from Encircled
Warm enough for winter, dressy enough for work, and comfy enough for the weekend. The Cozy Dressy Sweatpant has the same fit as the best-selling Dressy sweatpant but is made from a heavier-weight TENCEL™️ Lyocell French Terry fabric blend. Whether you’re going to work, brunch, or lounging at home,
- Fits similarly to the original Dressy Sweatpant.
- Flattering wide pleats and chic ruching at the ankle.
- Comfortable, elasticized waistband that sits at your natural waist.
- Regular Inseam is 28.5”. Petite inseam is 26”.
- Two side-slit pockets and a handy hidden back drop-in pocket.
- Made from a thick, cozy, and sustainable French Terry fabric that has 4-way stretch for comfort and is machine washable.
- Ethically made in Toronto, Canada.
Causeartist is a multi media company spotlighting impact entrepreneurs, impact startups, and corporate social responsibility.