Nick Martin is the founder and CEO of TechChange, where he oversees all strategy and programming. Nick is an educator, technologist, and social entrepreneur. He is a PopTech Social Innovation Fellow (2013), an Ariane de Rothschild Fellow (2014), and an International Youth Foundation Global Fellow (2009). Nick was also the runner-up for the Society for International Development’s Rice Award (2014). He is an adjunct faculty member at George Washington University and Georgetown University. Nick received his BA with honors from Swarthmore College and holds an MA in Peace Education from the United Nations mandated University for Peace (UPEACE).
TechChange is a social enterprise that helps organizations and companies increase their social impact and take their work to the next level. They do this through providing a learning platform that specializes in delivering professional development and training courses. TechChange provides scalable and interactive technology training for social change. The company delivers online certificate courses to individuals, build customized courses and learning experiences for organizations, and strengthen technology-enabled communities of practice.
Listen to more Causeartist podcasts here.
- NOLEJ Raises $3.2M to Propel Teacher-First AI Across Classrooms
- 8 Crowdfunding Tips for Social Entrepreneurs
- Exploring Climatize’s Role in Shaping the Future of Renewable Investments
- ClimateCrete Raises $3.3 Million to Revolutionize Concrete Production
- Diagram Launches $60 Million Fund to Drive Innovation in ClimateTech