Having a strong community of empowering and highly-engaged individuals that surround you is invaluable when growing a business. We learned early on, the importance in building long-term value amongst a trusted community in order to create work that matters and stands the test of time.
With that in mind, we take the partners, conferences and events that we play a role in quite serious when ensuring they align with our purpose. Having been familiar with Conscious Company Media for quite sometime, we are excited to dig a little deeper and attend their third annual “World-Changing Women’s Summit,” taking place January 29-31, in Sonoma.
Described as “a heartfelt haven for like-minded female leaders to come together and experience a paradigm-shifting agenda,” by Meghan French-Dunbar, CEO and co-founder of Conscious Company Media, we are looking forward to hearing from thought leaders who use the power of business to impart positive social or environmental impact.
On the list?
- Jane Wurwand, the Founder and Chief Visionary Officer of Dermalogica, who opens doors for global women’s economic empowerment and professional development.
- Amy Cordalis, General Counsel, the Yurok Tribe
- Aniyim L. Williams, Executive Director, Black & Brown Founders
- Minda Harts, Author of “The Memo: What Women of Color Need to Know to Secure a Seat at the Table”
And so many more. Are you as intrigued as we are? Click here to learn more about the conference and how you can attend.
With every passing day, it becomes more and more clear the signifiant role that women are playing in shaping the economy moving forward. Whether it is within company walls, investment portfolios, educational institutions or the chambers of government, women are stepping up and into their power.
We are delighted to be a part of a conference bringing together some of the best and brightest to have raw conversations about how we can create greater impact in the world.
Listen to Causeartist podcasts here.
- Meet Steward, the Innovative Online Lending Platform Helping Fund the Growth of Regenerative Agriculture
- ESG & the Transformation of Business Education in the Fashion Industry
- 5 Ethical Coffee Brands You Can Shop Online
- Is Your Retirement Plan Invested According to Your Values? A Look at ESG Investing and Better Retirement Plan Options
- Beer, Bread, Brushes, & Becoming an Impact Entrepreneur
Shannon de Laat is Co-Founder of the Virtue Project and LA-based Cause Artist Ambassador.