In episode 68 of the Disruptors for GOOD podcast, I speak with Christian Shearer, CEO and Co-founder of Regen Network, on how to reverse climate change through a software platform that incentivized carbon removal.
Listen to more Causeartist podcasts here.
Christian Shearer is CEO and co-founder of Regen Network, an ecological agreements platform working to acceleration the adoption of Regenerative Agriculture. Christian has been working in ecological agriculture for the past 15 years, with much of that time spent working with farmers in Southeast Asia.
As a co-founder of Terra Genesis International, he spent five years working with leading natural products brands, helping them understand how to invest in their existing supply systems to encourage them toward more regenerative practices.
Christian is pouring his life into Regen Network because the tools being built will have a profound influence on the acceleration of the adoption of regenerative agriculture around the world.
About Regen Network
Regen Network is a platform serving to align economics with ecology to drive regenerative land management. Regen’s Registry allows land stewards to sell their ecosystem services to buyers around the world, functioning to reverse climate change through incentivized carbon removal.
- A Conversation with Anheuser-Busch InBev on Changing Social Norms and Eliminating Harmful Drinking
- MycoWorks has Developed Natural Alternatives to Leather and Plastics using Mushroom Mycelium Technology
- MODHER Is Pushing the Limits of Eco-Friendly Fashion with Its New Sustainable Handbag Line
- The Hidden Genius Project Prepares Black Male Youth to Participate in the Global Tech Economy
- Guide: Startup Funding for Social Entrepreneurs
Grant is the founder of Causeartist, one of the most influential impact business platforms in the world. Since 2013, Causeartist has been read in over 200 countries. Grant has personally interviewed over 600 impact entrepreneurs from around the world, highlighting innovations in ethical fashion, climate change, ethical technology, impact investing, and sustainable travel.