In episode 68 of the Disruptors for GOOD podcast, I speak with Christian Shearer, CEO and Co-founder of Regen Network, on how to reverse climate change through a software platform that incentivized carbon removal.
Listen to more Causeartist podcasts here.
Christian Shearer is CEO and co-founder of Regen Network, an ecological agreements platform working to acceleration the adoption of Regenerative Agriculture. Christian has been working in ecological agriculture for the past 15 years, with much of that time spent working with farmers in Southeast Asia.
As a co-founder of Terra Genesis International, he spent five years working with leading natural products brands, helping them understand how to invest in their existing supply systems to encourage them toward more regenerative practices.
Christian is pouring his life into Regen Network because the tools being built will have a profound influence on the acceleration of the adoption of regenerative agriculture around the world.
About Regen Network
Regen Network is a platform serving to align economics with ecology to drive regenerative land management. Regen’s Registry allows land stewards to sell their ecosystem services to buyers around the world, functioning to reverse climate change through incentivized carbon removal.
- The Klima App Helps Individuals Reduce Their Carbon Footprints by Learning to Live Climate Smart
- The charity:water Process of Bringing Clean and Safe Drinking Water to Millions Around the World
- How Elevar Equity is Democratizing Access to Essential Products and Services for Over 40 Million Low Income Households
- How to Make Your Ecommerce Store a Sustainable Business
- The Importance of Website Design for Early Stage Nonprofits and Social Enterprises
Grant is the founder of Causeartist, one of the most influential impact business platforms in the world. Since 2013, Causeartist has been read in over 150 countries. Grant has personally interviewed 700+ impact entrepreneurs from around the world, highlighting innovations in ethical fashion, climate change, ethical technology, impact investing, and sustainable travel.