- Oakywood – Felt & Cork Home Office Desk Mat
- NOVICA – Two-Horn Teak Wood Phone Speaker from Thailand, “Teak Decibel”
- LIKHA – Corgi Succulant Pot – Handmade Planter
- Worth While Paper – Memo Books
- LARQ Bottle PureVis™
- noissue – Custom Reinforced Gummed Packing Tape
- Newly – Ziggurat Throw Blanket
- Hoek – Home Office Desk
- Conscious Step – Cinnamon Sugar Scented Candle
- Artisan Crafted Recycled Paper Tealight Candleholder, “Lotus Throne”
Eco friendly desks are becoming more popular as people become more aware of the impact their lifestyle has on the environment. There are a number of ways to make your home office desk more eco friendly, from using recycled materials to investing in energy-efficient products.
Here are some great eco friendly home office desk ideas to get you started:
- Use recycled materials: Recycled paper, cardboard and glass can all be used to make eco friendly desk accessories.
- Invest in energy-efficient products: Energy-efficient light bulbs, laptop chargers and other office equipment can help reduce your carbon footprint.
- Buy eco friendly furniture: Look for desks, chairs and storage solutions made from sustainable materials such as bamboo or recycled wood.
- Reduce paper usage: Cut down on paper waste by using both sides of the page and investing in a digital filing system.
- Go green with your decor: Use plants and flowers to add a touch of nature to your workspace.
By following these simple tips, you can make your home office desk more eco friendly and help do your part to protect the environment.
Below we are going to showcase some of the best sustainable and eco friendly desk products to make your home office a greener place to work.
Oakywood – Felt & Cork Home Office Desk Mat
The Oakywood felt home office desk pad is made of natural, fully biodegradable materials. 100 OEKO-TEX® Merino Wool Felt and ecological cork. The minimalist and universal design helps you to organize every kind of workspace with ease.
A deliberate choice of premium materials makes the desk pad comfortable, soft, and durable. The cork base prevents the desk pad from shifting and thoroughly protects the desk.
- Merino Wool Felt is certified safe under OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 as non-toxic and eco-friendly
- Portuguese Cork is 100% natural, biodegradable, renewable, and can be extracted without hurting the tree
- Washpapa – a washable sewing paper (“vegan leather”)
NOVICA – Two-Horn Teak Wood Phone Speaker from Thailand, “Teak Decibel”
From the artist – “Besides leftover wood from the furniture industry, I use wood from old houses or even pigsties, because I believe that every place has history and memories.”
Designed by Thai artisan Sanai Keawchaisa, this phone speaker will amplify the sound of your favorite music and podcasts. The artisan works with teak wood that features a rich, natural grain to handcraft this speaker. It features a slit at the top for inserting your phone, and two horns at the front for diffusing sound.
LIKHA – Corgi Succulant Pot – Handmade Planter
This adorable corgi pot gets bonus points for being a good boy and for holding all the succulents. The perfect corgi collector’s decor piece, it’s handmade by artisans using sustainable coco coir. Each purchase empowers artisan communities in the Philippines.
Best used with a pot or liner to keep your animal planter dry. Display indoors for longer lifespan. Due to the nature of materials and the handmade production process, no two pieces are exactly alike.
Worth While Paper – Memo Books
Collect them all! Includes one of each of our pocket sized memo books that make stylish and simple jotters for everyday thoughts or for designated purposes.
- Set of 5 memo books, one of each design
- Size: 3×5 inches
- Paper: 100% recycled 70lb lined paper inside + 100% recycled [color] cover stock
- Clear plastic binding can be easily recycled with milk jugs, plastic containers, etc.
- Printed, bound and assembled locally in Ypsilanti, MI
LARQ Bottle PureVis™
The LARQ Bottle PureVis™ is the world’s first self-cleaning water bottle and water purification system. It uses PureVis technology to eliminate up to 99%* of bio-contaminants such as E. coli from your water and bottle.
Keeps your water hot for 12 hours and cold for 24 hours.
Powerful PureVis™ technology activates at the touch of a button and every 2 hours to eliminate harmful bacteria such as E. Coli.
noissue – Custom Reinforced Gummed Packing Tape
Made with 100% FSC-certified, recycled materials, the reinforced gummed paper tape is water-activated, and perfect for sealing boxes and packages. The reinforced paper tape requires a sharp object to cut through it for the package to open, making it tamper-evident.
Printed with soy-based inks and coated with a water-based coating, the reinforced tape is a great option for boxes and packages that need a little extra support! Choose from kraft or white base to suit your brand.
Newly – Ziggurat Throw Blanket
Even Gilgamesh would be jealous of this ‘epic’ blanket… Sorry. And yet, with this blanket’s one-of-a-kind design – landing somewhere between a line-step and a chevron – we decided to give a titular nod to the eponymous icon of ancient Mesopotamia.
The color inverts on either side and stays cozy no matter what. Made from 51% recycled cotton, 12 water-bottles worth of plastic, and unbelievably soft. Custom woven for NEWLY in the USA.
Hoek – Home Office Desk
Create your perfect workspace in seconds with the full home office package. The bundle comes with our best-selling home office desk, the monitor shelf, the under-shelf, and the side headphone/bag hook. As always we offer FREE SHIPPING, direct to your door!
Complete the Desk with accessories like our Monitor Shelf, Headphone Hook, and Under Shelf. Get the Bundle and save $100.
All products are made to order by our talented team of craftspeople. Please allow 10 business days for fabrication.
• Assembles in seconds
• Ultra-slim for easy storage
• Made in Brooklyn, NY
• Local, sustainable materials
• No toxic glues
• Water based finishes
• 100% recycled plastic
Conscious Step – Cinnamon Sugar Scented Candle
Meet Conscious Scent: the exclusive line of small batch candles. Handmade in the USA with locally harvested beeswax, coconut oil, and phthalate-free fragrance, these candles are guaranteed to fill any room with fresh smells and good vibes.
Gift them to the ones you love or keep them for yourself for a little bit of extra self-care (you deserve it). Either way, you can feel great about burning these knowing each candle gives back to a nonprofit cause.
Every cinnamon sugar candle supports Habitat for Humanity and their work to create a world where everyone has a place to call home.
- Handmade with locally harvested beeswax, coconut oil, and phthalate-free fragrance
- 9 oz. and about 60 hour burn time
- For best results, burn the candle to its edge on the first use and trim the wick to ¼ inch before each burn
- Place on a stable surface away from other flammable objects. Keep out of reach of children and pets and never leave lit candles unattended
- Made in Michigan
Artisan Crafted Recycled Paper Tealight Candleholder, “Lotus Throne”
Shaped like a lotus, this candleholder sheds a light on the unique beauty of recycled art. Thailand’s Somyot Sawasdee recycles the bottom of an aluminum can for the tea-light tray, and crafts the holder by hand recycling paper with cement.
The Thai artisan’s expertise is evident in the detail of the holder, which is painted with green and gold paint to create the illusion of an aged bronze piece.
From the artist – “I began to think seriously about my own design work. I started to design new items by using various types of waste or scrap wood, paper, glass, cans, and coconut shell.”
Causeartist is a multi media company spotlighting impact entrepreneurs, impact startups, and corporate social responsibility.