In episode 70 of the Disruptors for GOOD podcast, I speak with Tom O’Keefe on using Twitter as a force of good and how sponsoring race bibs for immigrant and low-income runners have a tremendous impact on lives.
Tom O’Keefe is the founder of Stride for Stride, a running organization that buys race bibs for immigrant, BIPOC and low-income runners. In Boston Tom is widely known as Bostontweet – a popular social media account he started back in 2008 to create awareness for local business during the recession.
In 2015 Tom founded Flutter – a charitable platform that created local experiences for local charities in which people donated $10 for the chance to win. And more recently he launched Heart to Cart – a program that buys supermarket gift cards for those suffering the most during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- How the Future of Sustainable Mineral Exploration will Power the Electric Vehicle Revolution
- Meet the World’s First Green Digital Asset, a Carbon Credit-Backed Token
- Investment Banker Turned Social Entrepreneur Left his Career to Design Innovative Clothing for Cancer Patients
- The Journey to Create a New Standard of Mental Wellness Through Unique Psychedelic Therapeutics and Treatment
- Brixilated Created a Mindfulness Curriculum That Uses Lego® to Help Individuals With Their Opioid Recovery Journey
Founder of Causeartist and Impact Recipe // Social Entrepreneur