In Episode 11 of the Disruptors for Good podcast I speak with Kyle Parsons, the Founder and CEO of Indosole, a leader in social impact and on a quest to become the most sustainable footwear company in the world.
Indosole takes old tires that would otherwise contribute to Indonesia’s massive landfill problem, and transforms them into beautiful sandals and shoes through a production process that is organic, toxic free, and environmentally sustainable. Not only that – the process provides dignified work to many in Indonesia.
For a decade now Indosole has strived to be the environmental keepers of the future. They have successfully merged artisan skill with social impact, developing a custom shoemaking process that transforms tires to shoe soles by hand.
Through this crafted concept and forward thinking, Indosole has been able to save over 100K+ tires from landfills, but to have a mass scale environmental impact a breakthrough technology was needed.
- 10 Ethical and Sustainable Jewelry Brands for your Next Accessories
- Triarchy is Building the Future of Responsibly Made Denim and Ethical Manufacturing
- Generation Conscious is Creating Zero Waste Products for Students on College Campuses
- 10 Beautiful Sustainable Backpacks for Conscious Consumers
- Jasiel Martin-Odoom of Unreasonable Collective Talks Impact Startups Across Europe and Africa
Grant is the founder of Causeartist, one of the most influential impact business platforms in the world. Since 2013, Causeartist has been read in over 150 countries. Grant has personally interviewed 700+ impact entrepreneurs from around the world, highlighting innovations in ethical fashion, climate change, ethical technology, impact investing, and sustainable travel.