In episode 70 of the Disruptors for GOOD podcast, I speak with Tom O’Keefe on using Twitter as a force of good and how sponsoring race bibs for immigrant and low-income runners have a tremendous impact on lives.
Tom O’Keefe is the founder of Stride for Stride, a running organization that buys race bibs for immigrant, BIPOC and low-income runners. In Boston Tom is widely known as Bostontweet – a popular social media account he started back in 2008 to create awareness for local business during the recession.
In 2015 Tom founded Flutter – a charitable platform that created local experiences for local charities in which people donated $10 for the chance to win. And more recently he launched Heart to Cart – a program that buys supermarket gift cards for those suffering the most during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Meet Steward, the Innovative Online Lending Platform Helping Fund the Growth of Regenerative Agriculture
- ESG & the Transformation of Business Education in the Fashion Industry
- 5 Ethical Coffee Brands You Can Shop Online
- Is Your Retirement Plan Invested According to Your Values? A Look at ESG Investing and Better Retirement Plan Options
- Beer, Bread, Brushes, & Becoming an Impact Entrepreneur
Grant is the founder of Causeartist, one of the most influential impact business platforms in the world. Since 2013, Causeartist has been read in over 200 countries. Grant has personally interviewed over 600 impact entrepreneurs from around the world, highlighting innovations in ethical fashion, climate change, ethical technology, impact investing, and sustainable travel.